[sword-devel] Android Sword App in Market and Open Sourced

Gary Lo garylo.wai at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 18:13:36 MST 2010

Hi All,

Yesterday I released an Android app which uses the Sword C++ JNI Library
that Troy has created for us. If you have an Android phone you can hit up
the link here:

The source code for it exists here:

The app has been on the market for a few years now but I only recently
worked Troy's library into it. The app has roughly 85,000 downloads and good

I am only a uni student and work on it on a hobby basis (so the app is not
professional by any means), if you would like to help me continue to develop
a free open sourced Android Bible app please let me know, there's plenty of
things that I"m trying to do with it but lack the knowledge/man power.

Hope this is the right mailing list.