[sword-devel] Config file for thml module [SOLVED]

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Tue Nov 30 07:35:13 MST 2010

> Von: "Mario Marín" <mmfmarin at gmail.com>

>you can consider this thread as closed.

LOL - if you think you could stop a developing flamefest over OSIS vs ThML  between us CrossWire lot so easily, you have a lot to learn still... ;-)

This thread is a repetitive occurence, usually around this time of the year when all of us on the Northern Hemisphere go through their Seasonal Affective Disorder. Once we have enough Southerners amongst us, we might find a similar thread in May or June to become a feature of the mailing list.

God bless you all! I really enjoy being part of CrossWire.

:-)

Peter

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 &euro;/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit