[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Nov 29 21:15:25 MST 2010

Chris Little <chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:
> ThML's fading value in other genre notwithstanding, it has almost
> always been useless for Bibles.

I have generated 44 ThML Bible modules.  They look quite good.  My spin
of NET/NETnote is a heckuva lot better than bible.org's own -- far more
featureful, and more true to even their own native HTML formatting.

Compared to hacking on both the content of NASB to fit the peculiarities
of the filters as well as the thousand-and-one OSIS filter bugs, it is
hugely easier/faster for me to produce reliably good-looking ThML, as
viewed in any UI -- Bibles, dictionaries, or genbooks.