[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 29 15:32:29 MST 2010

On 11/29/2010 2:18 PM, David Haslam wrote:

> I suspect that thml2osis.xslt is now quite old.
>
> The README says it was maintained by Luke Plant.
> Last time we heard from him (on any topic) in this mailing list was May 14,
> 2009.

Indeed, that isn't the converter that CCEL used. Now that I think about
it, I doubt they used XSLT.

> Though this enquiry has generated a number of "asides", mmfmarin is still
> awaiting help on using this.

Brian's last response alluded to the answer: Convert it to something
else. ThML's fading value in other genre notwithstanding, it has almost
always been useless for Bibles. We will never support its import to
Bible modules.

Converting to OSIS would be best. Just converting to IMP would at least
work, and might be easier.

--Chris