[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon Nov 29 15:35:44 MST 2010

On 11/29/2010 2:25 PM, Greg Hellings wrote:
> xml2gbs
> is the wrong utility. I don't even remember if that is the proper
> utility for anything or if it has been superseded, but it is definitely
> the wrong utility for him.

xml2gbs is the tool for importing valid ThML & OSIS freeform books into
GenBook modules. It remains supported and is the only such tool for that
process. (I probably ought to update it to support TEI freeform books,
given the plethora of them that are available and the ease with which
that update could likely be accomplished.)

--Chris