[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 15:25:23 MST 2010

OP's question has been answered at least twice in this thread. xml2gbs is
the wrong utility. I don't even remember if that is the proper utility for
anything or if it has been superseded, but it is definitely the wrong
utility for him.

I gave more extensive directions on using ThML in my earlier email.

--Greg