[sword-devel] Config file for thml module

Mario Marín mmfmarin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 09:17:46 MST 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-26 at 18:51 -0500, Brian J. Dumont wrote:
> Hi mmfmarin,

Hi Brian, thanks for your reply.

> If I understand correctly from the fact that you're using xml2gbs,
> you're working on a ThML Genbook, right? (As opposed to a Bible,
> Commentary, or Dictionary)

No, it's a bible.

> I'd suggest you start by looking in two places.  Firstly, look at the
> conf file for another ThML Genbook.  I would suggest "SacredMeditations"
> from the Xiphos repo as a pretty clean example from which to start.

This was useful but it didn't work. Maybe the thml file is bad-formed,
since the module it's recognized, but the text keeps its invisibility.

Do you know a bible module based in thml format?

> Secondly, check out the wiki:
> http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/DevTools:conf_Files

Thanks for this suggestion, it was my first reference. BTW, the keys and
values should be filtered according to the format to prevent further

Mario Marín