[sword-devel] Looking for a volunteer to make a Somali Bible module

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Mon Mar 1 12:30:09 MST 2010

We have permissions from the copyright owners to make a SWORD module for the
Somali Bible translation, Kitaabka Quduuska Ah.

The language uses a Latin alphabet.  Source text is available in USFM
format. All we need is a volunteer.

I have so much work to do for the Go Bible project, that I cannot afford to
branch into module making.

The same goes for several other Bible translations for which I have lobbied
successfully for permissions.
See http://www.crosswire.org/wiki/Module_Requests

David