[sword-devel] [sword-support] having problems and making suggestions

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Mar 1 03:18:04 MST 2010

Eric Aschendorf wrote:

> I am using all three email addresses that you supply on your website
> because as I have attempted to contact you before I get an error
> message that states that it cannot find your server address. Therefore
> if I try all of them maybe one will get through? Well maybe?

Hi Eric .....

Just to say I have looked at the link you offered to Tree of Life, and
personally I would love to see the New Testament as a Sword module.  The
footnotes from a Jewish point of view are especially exciting for a
non-Jew like me.  Is it possible for you to arrange release and
permission for the Sword Project?  We would require the text in a usable
format - OSIS is preferred, but we could work with others.

The most important thing is getting permission.  If a charge is required, we would happily make a locked Sword module and give it to you free of charge so that you could sell it from your site.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com