[sword-devel] Parsing Devanagari digits in Cross References

David Haslam dfhmch at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 16 08:03:27 MST 2010

One of my contacts mentioned something in an email today.

"I used the USFM to OSIS python program from Snowfall with quite a bit of
changes to make it work with  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devanagari
Devanagari  numbers in the crossreference processor.
So now I can take both of the Nepali Bibles from USFM to OSIS and then to a
Sword module in one step.
I wish my additional code was in good enough shape to share but I’m mostly a

I report this just in case the maintainers of usfm2osis.pl might wish to
address this and similar situations.

btw. Has anyone in CrossWire used the Snowfall Software
Scripture Preservation Tool  recently?