No subject

Tue Dec 14 19:32:00 MST 2010

personal commentaries and scratch pad functionality is probably planned for
0.5

"s*cratchpad:* I believe that this is planned for 0.5 along with a "personal
commentary" thing."

So I guess you'll have to wait a wee bit longer before you can get to that
functionality.
Cheers
Chris

On 30 December 2010 11:54, Barry Drake <bdrake at crosswire.org> wrote:

> Please can someone supply answers.  There have been two on the support
> list in the last couple of days.  I'm not cross posting because I got
> told off about that, but I can't respond as one was on Windows Vista,
> and the other on Windows 7.  Both are from people wanting to make the
> personal commentary work.  I corresponded with one of them to find out
> what software and what OS he had.  Turned out he had an old version of
> the Sword Project for Windows purchased at great expense from CDEarth.
> He got the later version from us, but still couldn't work it.  As he is
> on Vista I can't help.  Today's question is below:
> "I do not see any way of adding a personal commentary, I have checked
> everything that I can think to do, right clicking the commentary,
> looking in the menus and nothing seems to allow me to add a commentary.
> I am using: Windows 7, BPBible 0.4.7"
>
> Can someone who knows post an FAQ about this please?
>
> God bless,              Barry.
> --
> What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
> ...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!

--0016e64caa7e0eda3e04989f7f91

/bpbible.com/node/33">http://bpbible.com/node/33</a>, it suggests that pers=
onal commentaries and scratch pad functionality is probably planned for 0.5=
-collapse: collapse; color: rgb(85, 85, 85); font-family: &#39;Helvetica ne=
ue&#39;, Helvetica, Arial, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-heigh=
t: 18px; "><em style=3D"text-decoration: none; font-weight: normal; ">cratc=
hpad:</em>=A0I believe that this is planned for 0.5 along with a &quot;pers=
onal commentary&quot; thing.&quot;</span></div>
Drake <span dir=3D"ltr">&lt;<a href=3D"mailto:bdrake at crosswire.org">bdrake@=
x #ccc solid;padding-left:1ex;">Please can someone supply answers. =A0There=
 have been two on the support<br>
list in the last couple of days. =A0I&#39;m not cross posting because I got=
told off about that, but I can&#39;t respond as one was on Windows Vista,<b=
r>
and the other on Windows 7. =A0Both are from people wanting to make the<br>
personal commentary work. =A0I corresponded with one of them to find out<br=

what software and what OS he had. =A0Turned out he had an old version of<br=

the Sword Project for Windows purchased at great expense from CDEarth.<br>
He got the later version from us, but still couldn&#39;t work it. =A0As he =
is<br>
on Vista I can&#39;t help. =A0Today&#39;s question is below:<br>
&quot;I do not see any way of adding a personal commentary, I have checked<=
br>
everything that I can think to do, right clicking the commentary,<br>
looking in the menus and nothing seems to allow me to add a commentary.<br>
I am using: Windows 7, BPBible 0.4.7&quot;<br>
Can someone who knows post an FAQ about this please?<br>
God bless, =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Barry.<br>
--<br>
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?<br>
...There IS a Better Way! =A0Ubuntu!<br>