[sword-devel] Front end compatibility to aV11N (all frontends please)

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Wed Aug 11 07:04:54 MST 2010

> Von: Jonathan Morgan <jonmmorgan at gmail.com>

> We would probably be more interested in supporting it if there were
> mappings between v11ns.

Mapping is important, but even without mapping aV11N is very useful.

The problem with not providing aV11N of course is that you either will have less access to an increasing number of interesting modules or alternatively hold back the overall

None of the modules I submitted in the last 6/12 should be in KJV versification by rights. Most are NRSV (reasonably similar to KJV), some are something else entirely.

Peter
--
GMX DSL SOMMER-SPECIAL: Surf & Phone Flat 16.000 für nur 19,99 ¿/mtl.!*
http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl