[sword-devel] Front end compatibility to aV11N (all frontends please)

Jonathan Morgan jonmmorgan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 06:56:03 MST 2010

On Wednesday, August 11, 2010, Peter von Kaehne <refdoc at gmx.net> wrote:
> On 11/08/10 04:03, Jonathan Morgan wrote:
>
>> We do not have a schedule for supporting it.
>
> That is a shame. Is this an active decision against supporting it, an
> expression of not seeing it as a priority _right_now_ or simply a result
> of too much work in too many other important places?

It is not the highest priority and it is a reasonable size job.  That
means it is unlikely to be done soon.  At the moment my highest
priority is the new rendering engine, and I've been working on that on
and off since at least April.  It is unlikely that work will be
complete until at least the end of the year, hence my reluctance to
give any schedule beyond that.

We would probably be more interested in supporting it if there were
mappings between v11ns.

Jon