[sword-devel] More installmgr woes...

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:38:12 MST 2009

Troy,

You may not be thinking of me in particular, but I have brought that
up before.  I thought about the SWORD_PATH issue after I ran diatheke
the first time, and it failed.  So I set SWORD_PATH, and tried running
installmgr again, and it continued the fail with the same error.  I
also tried with and without sudo, and no such luck.  I've been away
from the specific machine where the problem appeared since about 90
seconds before your email arrived (Murphy's Law strikes again) but
will test tomorrow and give you a report.

--Greg