[sword-devel] BibleTime for Windows

David Haslam d.haslam at ukonline.co.uk
Tue Oct 20 12:15:02 MST 2009

Being a Windows user, I just found this by some digging in the
http://www.bibletime.info/ BibleTime  site.

http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Building_on_Windows
http://devel.bibletime.info/wiki/Building_on_Windows

Of particular interest that I thought was worthwhile sharing here is this
snippet:

Prebuilt packages

For users who do not wish to follow the build instructions, some pre-built
binaries may be released even before the Windows port is officially
released.

Here is a post from Gary:

I have created a new installable for the Windows version of BibleTime.
It contains the bug fixes and features that we added today (Saturday 10
October). It is available at:
http://sourcearchives.com/downloads/bibletime-2.4.0-win32.exe
http://sourcearchives.com/downloads/bibletime-2.4.0-win32.exe

more....

They'd appreciate feedback from other Windows users.

I haven't installed it yet.
-David