[sword-devel] Submitting a Patch against 1.60svn

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Oct 19 14:36:48 MST 2009

Thanks for the patch Nathan,

Is this really necessary?  This has been in the code for quite some time
and BPBible has been working with swig bindings for quite some time with
this in the code.  I don't believe this inner class should ever be
exposed in the bindings, as it is a mechanism we use in the
implementation of a specific derived class, and not a basic interface.

Are any of the Morgan's around? :)

	-Troy.