[sword-devel] Submitting a Patch against 1.60svn

Nathan Anderson nathan at andersonsplace.net
Mon Oct 19 10:20:24 MST 2009

 Greg,

	Actually the patch is against the Sword library and not the python
bindings.   The swig library which generates the bindings (for several
languages) has serious issues with nested classes and a recent change in
Sword linrary added a nested class that basically has broke the ability to
even make the bindings.   The code attached basically makes the sword class
no longer nested.  It should have no impact on anything other than to
de-nest the class.  Their may be other nested classes; but in this specific
case because the nested class was reference from another class the generated
code was broken.

Nathan.