[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.99

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Fri Oct 16 03:43:21 MST 2009

Good day,

Today, I created my first decent draft OSIS module for a Thai Bible. I
pared down the usfm markers and then used usfm2osis.pl and it worked
great. I looked at it with v1.5.11 but there were no paragraph breaks or
emphasis markings. So I downloaded the '99 version. It displayed the
OSIS data better but other problems came up. It did have an extra blank
line between each paragraph.

The program did not remember or know about the revised fonts and sizes
for the Thai modules. With the new OSIS module, I could revise the font
& size but not for the original of this module. It makes it hard to
compare when they have different display sizes.

Also the book selection does not work well. It resets back to Genesis
each time that I start the program. When I try to select a book, it
jumps to Revelation in the original module. With the new module, the
book cannot be changed (there is only one book, Matthew).

ak