[sword-devel] BibleCS 1.5.99

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 16 14:10:24 MST 2009

Adrian Korten wrote:
> Also the book selection does not work well. It resets back to Genesis
> each time that I start the program. When I try to select a book, it
> jumps to Revelation in the original module. With the new module, the
> book cannot be changed (there is only one book, Matthew).

You don't say specifically, but I assume you're using the Thai locale,
right? If so, you will need to switch a locale in the updated format.
These are not compatible with the old format or Sword <= 1.5.11, so the
locale won't work if you use BibleCS 1.5.11.

The Thai locale can be grabbed from:
https://crosswire.org/svn/sword/trunk/locales.d/th-utf8.conf

Other locales are the the same directory. These will ship with the
released installer, obviously.

--Chris