[sword-devel] experimental repository & new module release procedures

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Oct 6 03:29:41 MST 2009

Hi Chris ......

Chris Little wrote:
> My best guess at what you're referring to is the v11nNRSV and v11nNRSVA
> modules, which contain versification data only and no Bible text. And
> maybe even the v11nKJV and v11nKJVA, which are the same, and further
> have nothing to do with the NKJV.

Sorry - I hadn't looked at the content - just the names. No problem
there.  I'm still really excited about this!!

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See
http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and
http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com