[sword-devel] experimental repository & new module release procedures

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:52:01 MST 2009

I don't currently use installmgr at all, but I think the experimental
repository should definitely be removed. Potentially, modules in the
experimental repository will cause crashes - possibly leading to the
software crashing on startup after it is installed (I think the versetreekey
modules are like this currently - or at least were sometime).

After all, users who are advanced enough to want it can manually add it in.

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
    in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near