[sword-devel] List of verse ranges (was: Re: osis2mod - problem with Greek Esther )

johnduffy at cgcf.net johnduffy at cgcf.net
Sun Nov 29 15:40:52 MST 2009

Jonathan,

I don't have the 'source' code installed as I'm only keen on producing a
module, and there was nothing in the module documentation webpage that
suggested that I should consider this.  I didn't know that the info I needed
was located there.  I'm not keen on another learning curve to install and
use TortoiseSVN to obtain this info.  At this stage, I think that I'll just
check the contents of the resulting Sword module instead.

John Duffy