[sword-devel] List of verse ranges (was: Re: osis2mod - problem with Greek Esther )

Jonathan Marsden jmarsden at fastmail.fm
Sun Nov 29 13:18:11 MST 2009

johnduffy at cgcf.net wrote:

> It would be helpful if there was a listing of chapter/verse ranges
> for the different v11ns, as used by Sword.  But if Esther is
> clarified and works, I don't think that I'll need it now.

Did you read the source?  All that info is there, in include/canon*.h --
for kjva it would be in include/canon_kjva.h for example.

If you are working at this low a level, reading a few .h files shouldn't
be *too* big a problem, I would think?

If someone really needs a "pretty" listing of this info, I'm pretty sure
a script that runs through those .h files could generate one.

Jonathan