[sword-devel] osis2mod import issue

DM Smith dmsmith at crosswire.org
Sat May 30 11:56:44 MST 2009

On May 30, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Ryan wrote:

>> When you say it doesn't "work", what do you mean? Are you looking at
>> the module file to see whether it is present or not? Or are you not
>> seeing the verse in some front-end? If so, which are you using?
>>

> When I say it doesn't work I mean I cannot see the text when using any
> of the frontends I have access to right now. xiphos 3.1, bibletime
> 2.0,
> and the command line diatheke. They never display the verses that
> follow
> the </p><p> tags in my modules. Just empty verse references.
>
> I looked at the generated modules themselves to see what was going on
> and can see that the verse content is actually there.

Are those built with SWORD 1.6? (Modules built with osis2mod now
requires 1.6 when there are tags between verses, such as titles,
paragraphs, divs, ....)

If you turn on headings, does the content show?

I'm putting the KJV into beta. It will have a few bug fixes and will
be built with the "new" osis2mod. You can grab the updated OSIS xml
from www.crosswire.org/~dmsmith/kjv2006.

In His Service,
	DM