[sword-devel] Mac Autogen question

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Mon Mar 23 02:55:32 MST 2009

Hi Greg.

I've run into the same issue.
Strangely it has nothing to do with sword sources at least not here.

configure and make works fine for as long as no autogen.sh and
libtoolize is called.
This screws things up totally and then I'm getting the same error.

Even more strangely all this worked two or three weeks ago when I last
compiled the library from trunk.

Regards,
Manfred