[sword-devel] SweFolk issues

Karl Kleinpaste karl at kleinpaste.org
Mon Mar 23 15:25:44 MST 2009

1. Interesting that it bypassed the beta repo entirely.

2. It is misnamed.  I have been in touch with Larsson quite a bit over
the past weekend, and he wishes the year "1998" made part of the module
name.  There is a revision in the works, not yet ready for prime time,
which they will want to make available in the future, and he wishes for
both this current module and the coming revision module to be able to
co-exist.  My version, not publicly visible yet, is SweFB1998.

3. The .conf contains both of these:
   DistributionLicense=Public Domain
   DistributionLicense=Copyrighted; Permission to distribute granted to CrossWire

Quite the rush job.