[sword-devel] 1.6.1 outstanding items?

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:56:22 MST 2009

Hey Troy,

Could you explain what you did with need_local_regex and mingw? The
test never actually worked, which was a real pain, but I don't want to
build with sword's regex either, as it appears I'll be forced to do
now (assuming the test for mingw actually works now). I don't really
understand autotools very well, so I could be misreading this.

What I would like to see is a test for -lregex rather than mingw. That
would satisfy all use cases and make things easier for me. I have
available a regex lib which is more up-to-date than sword's copy, plus
it's a dependency for Xiphos anyway, so I'd rather use it. A simple
test for the regex lib would be sufficient.

Matthew