[sword-devel] FFe application for sword being considered, and patches split out

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sun Aug 30 21:50:54 MST 2009

Quick note: I remember scanning the patch originally sent seeing a 'new'
without an obvious delete.  Please be sure to check for this.  I may be
wrong; it was a quick observation.

I do appreciate and plan to incorporate Matthew's suggestions into svn
head.  I believe I still may research clucene and see if we can use our
UTF-16 or 32 conversion routines so we won't need to allocate 1 meg of
static buffer.  Considering all the comments recently about bc and index
versioning as well.  We need to release a 1.6.1 soon and it should
contain most of these things.

	-Troy.