[sword-devel] OSIS commentary problem

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 00:07:01 MST 2009

I'm working on a commentary in OSIS, and I have an issue. It seems to
be related to having more than one <p> per <div>. In this case, I have
two <p>'s like so:

Everything is fine up to and including the two <p's>. But afterwards,
there is no content in the commentary at all, and every subsequent
verse is linked to Gen 15. If I open the ot file, all of the content
is there and appears correct. Evidently the index is wrong somehow.

The xml validates with xmllint against the 2.1.1 xsd, and I'm using
osis2mod 2322 which appears to be the latest revision.

Matthew