[sword-devel] leningrad, av11n, xiphos

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:57:30 MST 2009

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Matthew Talbert <ransom1982 at gmail.com>wrote:

> diatheke works correctly.
> I agree with your analysis on why the frontends don't work. I believe
> that there has been very little discussion here of the VerseKey
> changes. It would be appreciated if there could be some more
> explanation of the changes that might be needed in a frontend to use
> av11n. For example, Xiphos (and I expect the others) make extensive
> use of stand-alone VerseKey's which I believe are the problem here. A
> little more detail on the changes and how to adapt to them would be
> helpful.
Basically, never have stand-alone VerseKey's which aren't copied from a
module one. And always make sure you set the module with a VerseKey of the
right v11n (or big trouble results, as the indexes are wrong).

Also, don't go out of bounds, or it may crash...

God Bless,
Multitudes, multitudes,
   in the valley of decision!
For the day of the LORD is near