[sword-devel] leningrad, av11n, xiphos

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:51:03 MST 2009

diatheke works correctly.

I agree with your analysis on why the frontends don't work. I believe
that there has been very little discussion here of the VerseKey
changes. It would be appreciated if there could be some more
explanation of the changes that might be needed in a frontend to use
av11n. For example, Xiphos (and I expect the others) make extensive
use of stand-alone VerseKey's which I believe are the problem here. A
little more detail on the changes and how to adapt to them would be
helpful.

Matthew