[sword-devel] Sword build under mingw

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 13 14:04:09 MST 2009

Hi Matthew .....

Matthew Talbert wrote:
> This has to do with ICU. I believe there is still a problem with the
> autotools system where it is pulling in ICU stuff when it shouldn't
> be. Having said that, you should be sure that in usrinst.sh you have
> ICU disabled

Thanks.  That got me a lot further.  There is no problem with curl now,
and without ICU, it mostly builds.  I get the sword libraries, but the
one dependency I haven't filled as yet is the gnome crypto library.
It's getting late here, so I'm putting it on hold for now.

Almost there.  Thanks again.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com