[sword-devel] Making Import Easier

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Apr 6 19:50:25 MST 2009

Matthew,

I'm sorry, but you had to go back to 2003 and quote Don Elbourne's "buzz
off" in which he immediately after says "Of course I'm being sarcastic".

The policy has always been that CrossWire module repo standards shoot
for best practice module quality.

2003 was before we supported (technically and by policy) external module
repos.

I have purchased and offered swordmodules.com with hosting paid to your
team for user created content and your own content and my offer was
turned down.

Different module repositories have different standards.  We'd love for
user created content to flourish.

	-Troy.