[sword-devel] vpl2mod.exe problems is there a fix?

DM Smith dmsmith555 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 18:03:12 MST 2008

Jim,
It looks like you have some rtf in your module. It will only work with BibleCS, if at all.   We really do not support it.
In Him,
DM

Sent from my iPod

On Sep 25, 2008, at 3:01 PM, "Jim Kinsman" <jakinsman at gmail.com> wrote:

it looks like vpl2mod works fine with this format

Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness
{\cf15\I was} upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved
upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

vpl2mod nnt.vpl.txt .\nnt 1

thanks