[sword-devel] sword python bindings for openmoko

Natanael Arndt NatanaelA at gmx.de
Fri Sep 5 07:09:44 MST 2008

I'd like to write a bible reading application for the OpenMoko FreeRunner (the new linux smartphone).
The most programmers (for openmoko) write in python because you don't need to do any crosscompiling.
I'm neither common with crosscompiling nor with python, but I just wrote my first python app for openmoko, so I would like to write it with pygtk. Or could some others help me to write it in c++? But I think in both cases I don't want to do this alone.

So where can I find information how to use sword with python?
And who wants to do the same and help bringing the bible to the open phone platform?

There is already a page in the openmoko-wiki: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Wishlist/Bible_Reader

be blessed

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03