[sword-devel] cease and desist

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Sat Nov 29 01:23:29 MST 2008

The recent personal accusations on this list will not be tolerated.
Please take your work elsewhere if you cannot refrain from personal
attacks when disagreeing or not getting your way.

There are very few technical issues discussed in this thread.  It has
almost entirely been a matter of personal attack.

I will again reiterate my previous comments on the actual issues, and in
separate emails-- one per topic.  Please comment on the appropriate
threads if you can do so constructively and with some new information.

I take responsibility for not halting these threads days ago.

	-Troy A. Griffitts