[sword-devel] Taming Wild Threads (was: Getting stuff done (Re: External links))

Matthew Talbert ransom1982 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 06:00:20 MST 2008

Chris,

Thank you for this response. It makes me feel better about the whole
situation. Realize that what I'm asking for is not just for me, but
also the non-coders here who need some help. I know it's a lot to ask
anyone, but I think you would get more support in general, including
from Karl, if you would spend the time to go looking through the code.
Again, I'm not trying to get out of learning myself, I just really
think this would solve some of your frustrations.

For starters, my particular interest is in dictionaries, so a few
entries from a tei dictionary with comments explaining the different
options, and if possible explaining the status of support in the
frontends, would be a big help. By frontends, I don't mean *all* of
them, just a couple or generalities would be helpful.

Matthew