[sword-devel] Next Release (was: Taming Wild Threads)

Manfred Bergmann bergmannmd at web.de
Thu Nov 27 00:21:39 MST 2008

Am 26.11.2008 um 20:40 schrieb Troy A. Griffitts:

> Good suggestion Karl.  Others sound like they would also like this.
> May
> I ask first for some feedback regarding current state of TRUNK?  I

I've tried the trunk for development of MacSword 2.0 and IIRC I found
several issues which made me go back to 1.5.11 for development.
I can't remember what they were right now but I will test again a
little and report to our issue tracker.
We should create an "unreleased version" there for the next release
which includes dyn versification that will get all the issues found.

Manfred