[sword-devel] Next Release (was: Taming Wild Threads)

Greg Hellings greg.hellings at gmail.com
Fri Nov 28 19:12:11 MST 2008

On Wed, Nov 26, 2008 at 1:40 PM, Troy A. Griffitts <scribe at crosswire.org> wrote:
> Good suggestion Karl.  Others sound like they would also like this.  May
> I ask first for some feedback regarding current state of TRUNK?  I

Troy,

I just submitted a comment to the following:
http://www.crosswire.org/bugs/browse/API-25

It appears the bug we batted around on IRC has been around, in some
manifestation, since 1.5.8.  I tested the fix mentioned there and it
works.  I haven't tested much more of the SVN with BibleTime HEAD,
since BibleTime has not been properly updated to work with SWORD's
HEAD... just my ad-hoc implementation of the patches.  There's also
the issue with Institutes, but it seems like it's going to be hard to
figure out exactly where that bug is, judging by the latest response
to my comment about it in the separate thread.

--Greg