[sword-devel] Japanese Bibles in Sword, XML tools to deal with Ruby etc.

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Nov 11 21:59:28 MST 2008

We had all of those except for the Denmo (since that was in fact the
source, as the .confs identify). I just uploaded the Denmo, which was
structurally rather different from the others, and so not done in
parallel with them.

After a small fight with the GBF2OSIS converter (or rather its output) I
put the Denmo translation up. Unlike the other translations, since it
doesn't have ruby, we could presumably release this prior to writing
1.5.12 ruby filters.