[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

John H. mistamaila at gmail.com
Sat May 31 16:26:35 MST 2008

Wow, this is great.  This guy isn't wrong for anything he does.  "Yes, I
did refer to you as a mass murderer of millions, but only regarding a
specific point of argument."

And for the second, saying someone has a mental problem is acceptable
when they don't agree with you.  No, such things are definitely not
insults.

Being condescending isn't helping your point.  You flamed me in your
first response about the scripts.  Saying I am hot under the collar as a
response is rather ridiculous.  Getting my way about what?  What is my
way?  It seems nothing you do is wrong, as long as you can justify it
with some convoluted example.