[sword-devel] http://karl.kleinpaste.org/sword/scripts/ do not work with arabic life application bible

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Sat May 31 16:16:24 MST 2008

John H. wrote:
> Chris, this is interesting coming from you, the same person who referred
> to me as both "hitler" and I just found out while I wasn't even in the
> channel on irc that you said I had mental problem.  I think you're not
> in any place to say what is and is not christian.  Yet you accuse me of
> name calling?

The Hitler reference was an attempt to invoke the corollary of Godwin's
Law that says the argument is over--because I was tired of your arguing
even hours ago when you were on IRC. It wasn't an insult. I explained it
at the time. I guess you chose to ignore that little fact.

And my saying that I suspected you might have a mental problem wasn't
meant as an insult. It's a sincere suspicion I have because it seems
like the most logical explanation for this irrational behavior. I don't
know whether you're just terrifically hot under the collar because you
aren't getting your way--but you're behaving quite, quite irrationally.

> http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html
> http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/usc_sec_17_00000106----000-.html
>
> you need to actually read something instead of just citing it.  Please
> point me to the specific word or words proscribing what you are
> referring to, or defining it in the way you said it is defined.

Those sections are about a paragraph long. Don't be stubborn. Just read
them. They're short.

--Chris