[sword-devel] 1.5.11 BibleCS and ISO

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Mon May 19 15:08:05 MST 2008

Peter von Kaehne wrote:
> Ok two issues -
>
> 1) with some shock I have realised that the FarsiOPV conf file has not
> been corrected but still proclaims that the module somehow owes to IBS -
> it is UBS. I had submitted a few moons ago a corrected conf file but
> this appears not to have been applied. Please if someone with rights and
> ability to correct this could give me an email and I will post an
> updated config file. It is a minor but crucial change.

Send me the updated file, and I'll replace the existing copies.

> 2) The German Losung modules - who put them in and who wants to keep
> them there? I really think Losungen make sense only prospectively.
> I just hope I am not hurting anyone's sensitivities here ;-)

Where are you seeing the Losungen? I don't see them in the ISO tree. I
created the Losung modules, back when they were actually current, and
also deleted them a while ago--so no sensitivities hurt. :)

Is there any actual interest in them? Should we make new ones? (For
2008+ that is.)

--Chris