[sword-devel] 1.5.11 BibleCS and ISO - Losungen

Adrian Korten adrian_korten at sil.org
Mon May 19 20:58:44 MST 2008

g'day,

The Losungen are no longer available except directly from the Moravian
church. I think that there is a German version program and data but not
English. There was a 2007 version but in 2008, they decided to restrict
distribution.

I think that the Losungen are worthwhile. I receive a daily email with
the current verses. However, I'm not really interested in prior year
versions. That is probably typical of most users but some people might
be okay with an old set for their daily encouragement.

ak