[sword-devel] 1.5.11 BibleCS and ISO

Peter von Kaehne refdoc at gmx.net
Mon May 19 13:23:45 MST 2008

Ok two issues -

1) with some shock I have realised that the FarsiOPV conf file has not
been corrected but still proclaims that the module somehow owes to IBS -
it is UBS. I had submitted a few moons ago a corrected conf file but
this appears not to have been applied. Please if someone with rights and
ability to correct this could give me an email and I will post an
updated config file. It is a minor but crucial change.

2) The German Losung modules - who put them in and who wants to keep
them there? I really think Losungen make sense only prospectively.
I just hope I am not hurting anyone's sensitivities here ;-)

Peter