[sword-devel] 1.5.11 BibleCS and ISO

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon May 19 03:31:34 MST 2008

1.5.11SVN is to a point that I'm ready to release a final cut.  I've
built BibleCS (Windows SWORD) binaries and installers which are
available here:

http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/frontend/win32/v1.5/

The web pages still show 1.5.9 as the latest.  I'll update them after
we've had a few testers confirm there is nothing major wrong.

The CD  ISO has been updated with new Mac stuff (Thanks Manfred and
DM!!!), the latest modules recently pushed from beta to public (thanks
Chris!), and the latest SWORD engine (thanks Ben for helping me hunt
down the final critical bugs,  hopefully the 'empty first entry bug'
you've told me about is benign and something we can fix for the next
rev.  The lastest windows binaries have been added, as well, so please
test away:

http://crosswire.org/ftpmirror/pub/sword/iso/

Please provide feedback if you have time!

    -Troy.