[sword-devel] Slightly Off-topic: Bible verse memorisation project

jonathon jonathon.blake at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 10:10:35 MST 2008

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 10:36 AM, Luke Plant  wrote:

>  I'm not done, and I've realised I could use some help in filling it out with actual Bible verses.  The main help I'm looking for is  verses to be added to the YAML

I'd suggest creating small "sets" of verses that users can install.

People feel much more confident that they can memorize verses, if they
can see that they've memorized all of the verses used in "The Four
Spiritual Laws", or "The Roman Road".   Then they will tackle large
sets, such as Navigators Topical Memory System.

xan

jonathon