[sword-devel] InstallMgr with CURL is broken

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:05:44 MST 2008

I have tested installmgr under linux and windows using CURL, and it
seems to be broken
Under windows I had the problems I have previously described where it
would extract files with invalid dates

Under linux when I try running installmgr I get this error message
(null): gzread: incomplete block read

However, under linux using ftplib seems to work.

The reason why I care is that I can't get Sword + SWIG bindings
compiling with ftplib under windows.

God Bless,
The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness,
but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish,
but that all should reach repentance.
2 Peter 3:9 (ESV)