[sword-devel] InstallMgr with CURL is broken

Ben Morgan benpmorgan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 17:05:44 MST 2008

Hi,

I have tested installmgr under linux and windows using CURL, and it
seems to be broken
Under windows I had the problems I have previously described where it
would extract files with invalid dates

Under linux when I try running installmgr I get this error message
(null): gzread: incomplete block read

However, under linux using ftplib seems to work.

The reason why I care is that I can't get Sword + SWIG bindings
compiling with ftplib under windows.

God Bless,
Ben