[sword-devel] Borland project files in svn

Barry Drake bdrake at crosswire.org
Tue Mar 4 11:48:24 MST 2008

Hi Troy .........

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> The trunk of BibleCS is in a state of disarray, being upgraded to newest
> versions of many different tools.  The latest branch that builds nicely is:

I thought I'd better check it out myself.  It can't find a whole
collection of .hpp files starting with TntSystem.hpp and so far, I can't
locate any of these in this BibleCS svn branch or anywhere else I've
looked.  Sorry to be a pain.

God bless,
Barry

-- From Barry Drake (The Revd) minister of the Netherfield United
Reformed church, Nottingham see http://www.jesusinnetherfield.org.uk for
our church homepages).

Replies - b.drake at ntlworld.com