[sword-devel] Quotation mark, non-English usage?

Sun Jul 27 18:51:41 MST 2008

On Wednesday 23 July 2008 12:51:46 pm DM Smith wrote:
> Using <q who="Jesus"> is necessary to mark the Words of Christ (WoC) and
> without it they cannot be rendered in red. There is currently a change
> that we are going to make to osis2mod to make it easier to encode
> modules with WoC.

Will it still allow for the presentation of the WoC to not be red? I ask
because there is a presentation theme in BibleTime, that because of HIG
recommendations for a High Contract theme to match the color scheme of the
native environment red simply will not work. The highlighted verse is in a
purplish background to match the selected text of KDE's high contract colour
scheme. I spent a lot of time, and asked several professional
clergy/ministerial laypeople (state director of college ministry for the
Southern Baptists in KY, US) if it stood out enough that italicized words are
the words of Christ in an obvious/intuitive manner.